Vienne and Haute Vienne Custom Portrait Photography : Maternity : Child : Teen : Adult and Family Photographer
Hi and welcome to my Blog. I'm Georgina, the photographer behind Belle Etoile Photography. I hope you'll drop by regularly to keep up to date with my recent work, sneak peeks, special offers and general updates about Belle Etoile Photography. And of course hearing what you have to say is always interesting so please drop me a line or leave a comment whenever you feel like it. You can become a follower of my blog by using the link at the bottom of the page.

Thursday 27 August 2009

A Delightful Family







I had the pleasure to photograph this delightful family at the weekend. It's not often that all 6 cousins get to have their photogaphs taken together especially as 2 live here in France. So when the older 4 came over for the end of the summer holidays what better opportunity, it also meant that the 6 grandchildren could be photographed with grandma too.

I did wonder how the shoot would go, with ages ranging from 10 years to 2 months I was ready for anything. However the children were charming, well mannored and ready to do anything I asked, despite the high temparatures and bright sun. I had a great time with them. I hope they enjoy their "sneak peak"

12 comments:

Jen Snyder 27 August 2009 at 21:40  

These look great! You did a beautiful job.

Julie Wagoner 27 August 2009 at 21:41  

What an adorable family. I'm sure they will treasure these photos!

shelby 27 August 2009 at 21:52  

Beautiful family and lovely photos.

Katherine 27 August 2009 at 21:57  

Georgia, these are beautiful!! I'm sure they will cherish a picture of all the cousins together!

Danielle McCarty 27 August 2009 at 22:03  

Great session! What a lovely family!

Dawn 27 August 2009 at 23:56  

Wonderful photos, George!! They really capture the funness of the family!

Anita collins73 28 August 2009 at 02:39  

Very nice job here... :) Love them all!!!

Claire 28 August 2009 at 03:58  

These are great George! Nice family!

Anna 28 August 2009 at 05:14  

beautiful Georgina!!!

Amy 28 August 2009 at 06:29  

Fun Session~ The Family is going to love this..

Lina 28 August 2009 at 18:41  

oh, those are absolutely amazing! Great job! That many kids is not easy, plus the age range - you did awesome.

Unknown 6 September 2009 at 22:01  

that really does look like a fun session.
i'm sure the family is going to love them!
Desi

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Not only will I be posting sneak peeks from sessions I've had but I will also be sharing with you images I've taken 'just for fun'. Any updates to Belle Etoile Photography will be made here whether it be special offers, price updates or casting calls. So stick around and enjoy my photographic journal.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP